Outerknown | Everyday S.E.A. Tee
Regular price $ 33.60 Sale price
- Our classic go-to tee, always right at home with your favorite pair of jeans.
- Garment-dyed for saturated colors and a lived-in feel.
- Side seams wrap forward and visually slim the waist.
- This fabric is knit and dyed in Los Angeles, and sewn by our friends in Mexico.
- Available in 10 down-to-earth colors—when it works, get a few!
Size, Fit & Care
- 23" Body Length on size S
- Juliette (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9”, Bust: 34B, Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability, which means this tee surpasses the strictest standards for sustainable and ethical manufacturing.